The SIMS Team is committed to providing a high quality, personal and professional service to fully support SIMS throughout your school or academy.
Benefits of using our service to support you in getting the best out of your MIS include:
- comprehensive and end to end support of SIMS and recognised partner products
- access to quality training (both on site and at our dedication 12 seat training facility) ensuring that your staff remain equipped to make the most of the software
- support delivered by SIMS UAT Partners with early access to software releases and regular contact with Capita product managers
- reliable service desk support complemented by extensive information sheets, news stories and advice on our customer website
- comprehensive technical support for SIMS and partner products
- close links with colleagues from LA Children's Services and other functions to ensure a streamlined service for you with regard to the data required by the Local Authority and DfE
- staff with many years’ experience in supporting and training SIMS and are nationally recognised for their effective and innovative use of the system
If you would like us to discuss your use of the MIS and how to ensure that you are getting the most from it, please use the form to the right and we'll be in touch.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORM IS NOT A CALL LOGGING SYSTEM. IN ORDER TO LOG A CALL OR SERVICE REQUEST WITH THE SIMS TEAM PLEASE CONTACT HELPDESK ON 01706 927777 OR EMAIL ICTServicedesk@rochdale.gov.uk THANK YOU